Our mission will only succeed with the broad support of our alumni. We need you to support our mission, in whatever manner you are most comfortable.
We are all proud to be RPI graduates. With that pride comes responsibility to future generations of students and those who will help them succeed. We have an obligation to set in motion a renewed effort by alumni to put the Institute on solid financial footing, improve its peer standing, and implement new governance policies, in order to ensure its success for a third century.
Here are some of the ways alumni can help:
- Sign our platform to show your support, either publicly or privately.
- Write to the Board of Trustees to advocate for our platform.
- Share this website with your classmates and urge them to review it.
- Write to RPI’s student newspaper, The Polytechnic, providing your personal experience and opinion of how and why RPI should be renewed.
- Contact the Rensselaer Alumni Association (RAA) and provide your opinion for possible inclusion in the letters section of the biannual Rensselaer Magazine.
- Stay informed by signing-up for email updates.
- Offer to increase your financial contributions upon implementation of our platform policy recommendations.